CONSIGN OR RENT VINTAGE FASHION
House of Strut offers two additional options to purchasing: Consign vintage items, or simply rent vintage at a fraction of the value.
CONSIGNMENT: House of Strut offers consignment opportunity for your vintage pieces to be sold. Consignment details below.
- We accept fabulous vintage items from the 1900s to the 1990s, depending on our current inventory needs, the condition and quality of the item.
- The consignment split is 50/50. There is a 4% dedication for merchant fees. Payments are made quarterly, after items are sold via venmo, paypal, cash app or by mailed check.
Ready to consign with House of Strut?
- Bring your items inside a bin with your name labeled on the outside during business hours and our staff can assist you.
- Items that are not accepted must be picked up in 48 hours, if not, they will be donated. It is up to the customer to pick up.
RENTALS: House of Strut offers you the opportunity to rent our vintage clothing and accessories for your next photoshoot or styled event. At this time, rentals are available in-store only. Rental details listed below.
- Rental fee is 30% of original price with a 48 hour rent time allotted. If items are not returned within 72 hours, House of Strut will charge the customer for the item, without notice.
- A photo of the credit / debit card will be taken for a “deposit” for the garments being rented. Client will also advise billing zip code for the card.
- If pieces are returned damaged, a rip, tear, stained, or any other damage, the client will be charged for the full price of the item.
- If there is a stain on the garment, it is up the client to advise House of Strut, and have the item professionally cleaned and pay for the cleaning. We will allot extra days to have the item cleaned without penalty.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FILM & TELEVISION RENTALS ARE UNDER DIFFERENT A CONTRACT, MORE SUITED TO INDUSTRY STANDARDS. PLEASE REACH OUT TO ERICA DIRECTLY AT 912-398-0138 OR ERICA@HOUSEOFSTRUT.COM TO LEARN MORE.
QUESTIONS? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-712-3902