This suit screams bold sophistication. This hot pink two piece set from the '80s has lovely pearl buttons and silver rope lining to take it up a notch.
Material: Shell 100% Cotton, Lining 100% Acetate
Label: Richard Warren
Made in: Hong Kong
Size / Measurements: MEDIUM. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 16"
- Chest: 38"
- Arm: 23.5"
- Length: Jacket: 26" Skirt: 26"
- Waist: 30"
Care: Dry-clean only.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide. The overall size is just a guide, as very size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from arm-pit to arm-pit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from out-seam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Leg Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to the top of garment.