Strut down the sidewalk like it's a red carpet in this stunning evening gown! This dress reminds us of JLo's iconic green Versace dress she wore at the 2000s Grammys. The train blows behind you while you're struttin' and the ruching is flattering AF. Plus, the one-shoulder strap adds extra style. They'll all be drooling!
Material: Shell 80% Nylon 20% Spandex, Contrast1 80% Nylon 20% Spandex, Contrast2 100% Silk
Made in: China
Size / Measurements: See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Chest: 30"
- Waist: 24-28"
- Length: 75"
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Dry clean only.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.