Silver Liquid Satin Midi Dress from the 1940s is Old Hollywood glam! Absolutely gorgeous with fitted waist, capped sleeves, side metal zipper.
Material: Liquid Satin
Size / Measurements: SMALL. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 14"
- Chest: 34"
- Waist: 26.5"
- Arm: 7"
- Length: 46"
Condition: Very Good! One slightly worn area on the bottom back of the dress and a few white spots on the front.
Care: Dry-clean only
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.