An authentic house coat from the 1920s that feels kimono-like, adorned with hand tied tassel fringe. Worn open, this light weight silk jacket will set off your boho vibe or your Gatsby look.
Size / Measurements: MEDIUM. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches. Garments are measured flat.
- Shoulder: 16”
- Chest: 24”
- Arm legth: 16”
- Length: 46”
Condition: Good! There are pin size holes in the fabric, but overall in good condition. You have to hold garment up to the light to see.
Care: Dry-clean only
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide. The overall size is just a guide, as very size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from arm-pit to arm-pit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from out-seam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Leg Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to the top of garment.