Be unstoppable in this Velvet Red Boatneck dress with a cinched waist that will make you feel as though you own the place. This spectacular dress from the 1950s comes with a sparkly gold jeweled green and crystal broche that adds some bling to complete the look.
Size / Measurements: Small. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches. Garments are measured flat.
- Shoulder: 15”
- Chest: 16”
- Length: 39”
- Waist: 12”
Condition: Good. There is some discoloration on the front of the garment and a very small snag in the seam. See image.
Care: Dry-clean only OR hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Shipping: FREE domestic shipping! International shipping rates apply.
Measurement Guide. The overall size is just a guide, as very size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from arm-pit to arm-pit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from out-seam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Leg Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to hem.