This beautiful slip is hand dyed and stitched by Jalena Webster using natural dyes. Stitching states "now i'm here without my halo ripping out the hearts of the damned damned."
Material: 100% Antron Nylon Trycot
Label: Hollywood Vassarette
Made in: Unknown
Size / Measurements: SMALL. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Chest: 28"
- Length: 34"
- Waist: 29"
Condition: Very Good! Some fraying of lace at bust. See photo for reference.
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide. The overall size is just a guide, as very size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from arm-pit to arm-pit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from out-seam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Leg Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to the top of garment.