Jalena Webster, artist, who infuses poetry, sustainability and vintage fashion in one slip. Jalena experienced a break-up so she embroidered lingerie and naturally dyed all of her pieces and named it Dirty Laundry. A writer for Vogue Magazine took notice and even featured her collection in Teen Vogue. Pick up your own artistic slip. This particular one is embroidered, "I'm sure you were seeing her while you were still f%&$# me". A deep v-neck trimmed in lace, as well as the hem.
Material: Nylon, Rayon & Polyester
Label: Lady Lynne
Made in: USA
Size / Measurements: MEDIUM This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: Adjustable Straps
- Chest: 38”
- Arm hole: 10”
- Length: 41”
- Waist: 34”
Condition: Very Good! This is naturally dyed so there may be slight discoloration
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide. The overall size is just a guide, as very size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from arm-pit to arm-pit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from out-seam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Leg Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to the top of garment.