This one of a kind, stunning cheongsam style dress features a high neck, sheer flowing fabric and double slits. The pattern is a lovely green and pink array of butterflies. Can be worn as a top as well!
Made in: USA
Condition: Very Good!
Size / Measurements: LARGE. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 16"
- Chest: 37"
- Waist: 36"
- Arm: 23"
- Length: 53"
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.