Pouf, you're killing it in this jewel toned, vertical striped dress by Liz Claiborne with killer pouf sleeves. A light-weight dress with a synched waist that can be layered with a blazer and boots to go right into winter.
Label: Liz Claiborne
Made in: Hong King
Size / Measurements: MEDIUM. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 15"
- Chest: 38"
- Arm: 17"
- Length: 47"
- Waist: 22" - 34" with a stretch
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.