Get your prep on in this adorable hot pink collared dress from the late '60s! This dress is OG Lacoste: David Crystal signed an agreement in 1966 with Lacoste to import and make Lacoste shirts an dresses, which is why this dress has the iconic Lacoste logo but David Crystal tag! We can't get over the tennis Barbie vibes this dress is putting out. Pair with your favorite pair of white sneakers and a high ponytail for the sweetest look!
Label: David Crystal & Lacoste
Made in: USA
Size / Measurements: SMALL. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 14.5"
- Chest: 35"
- Waist: 30"
- Arm: 8"
- Length: 36"
Condition: Very Good! There are some minor stains on the front, bu tnothing too noticeable/major.
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.