Get a total tree hugger vibe with these green suede 70s flats. We obsessed with the forest green colored suede material and the red stitched detail along the shoe. Paired with a fringed cami for a true plant lover look.
Made in: N/A
Size / Measurements: Marked a size 7.5.
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.