A glamorous long sleeve black tulip dress with an intricate beaded and sequin collar and wrist trim. This dress carries a royal, Egyptian feel, with a textured ribbed textile and will turn heads. Label George F. Couture for Bergdorf Goodman on the Plaza of New York.
Material: 100%. Polyester
Label: George F. Couture
Made in: USA
Size / Measurements: SMALL - MEDIUM. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulders: 30"
- Chest: 34"
- Sleeve: 23 1/2 "
- Waist: 26"
- Hips: 42"
- Length: 46 "
Care: Dry Clean Only.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide. The overall size is just a guide, as very size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from arm-pit to arm-pit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from out-seam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Leg Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to the top of garment.