Catch everyone's eye in this gorgeous floral maxi dress from the '60s! This stunner features pockets, back zipper closure, a red and white abstract floral design that will make everyone say "wow!" and minimal gemstone embellishment for subtle sparkle.
Label: Gino Charles
Made in: Hong Kong
Size / Measurements: SMALL. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 16"
- Chest: 36"
- Length: 54"
- Waist: 27"
Condition: Very good.
Care: Dry-clean only.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide. The overall size is just a guide, as very size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from arm-pit to arm-pit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from out-seam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Leg Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to the top of garment.