A suede toggle coat is a classic, a deep forrest green for the outer suede, with faux fur lining inside, 2 deep front pockets, horn toggles and hood. This jacket will weather any storm in style!
Made in: 1970s
Size / Measurements: LARGE This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 25"
- Chest: 46"
- Waist: 22"
- Arm: 23"
- Length: 36"
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Dry-clean only
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.