This cream zip front light weight house dress by Vanity Fair carries a brushstroke pattern in a variety of colors, pink, purple, green, rust and light blue. The ruffle collar and cuffs are super sweet. This should be worn out, not just at home.
Label: Vanity Fair
Made in: USA
Size / Measurements: MEDIUM. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 16"
- Chest: 36"
- Waist: 31"
- Arm: 23"
- Length: 55"
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Condition: Very Good! no damage found
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.