This gorgeous late 40s, early 50s, cream cardigan with embroidered cherry details is the ultimate pin-up cardigan. Made from wool and nylon, the cardigan is lined and super soft.
Material: Lambs Wool & Nylon
Made in: Hong Kong
Decade: 1940s / 1950s
Size / Measurements: SMALL. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 17"
- Chest: 38"
- Arm: 19"
- Length: 22"
- Waist: 32"
Condition: Very good! A light small stain at top and one on sleeve.
Care: Dry-clean only
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.