Rock something that's truly unique with this incredible blue straw two piece skirt and top set from the '50s! Perfect for the cabana, this set boasts an intricate woven straw pattern with scallop hem and zipper closure. Pair with some white kitten heels and pearls!
Size / Measurements: See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 20"
- Chest: 36"
- Waist: 29-30"
- Length: top 19" skirt 33"
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Wipe with damp cloth.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.