Show off your boho vibes in this flower power suede poncho cape from the 1970s. Penny Lane would approve. It is crafted with embroidered colorful flowers on the arm holes and around the collar. Poncho zips up the front.
Material: 100% Suede
Made in: USA
Size / Measurements: MEDIUM. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 21”
- Chest: 28"
- Length: 43.5”
- Waist: 30”
- Arm Holes: 12"
Condition: Very Good! On side panel there are a few worn spots. See image attached.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide. The overall size is just a guide, as very size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from arm-pit to arm-pit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from out-seam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Leg Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to the top of garment.