The Allman Brothers would approve of this western button up from the '80s! Featuring a brown and blue plaid pattern, snap buttons, and super soft cotton.
Made in: USA
Size / Measurements: LARGE/XL. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 19"
- Chest: 24"
- Arm: 24.5"
- Length: 32"
- Waist: 43"
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.