This gorgeous denim jacket is up-cycled by local artist Jalena Webster. Her handwoven artistry on the back of this Levis jean jacket gives the perfect nod to '70s knitwear! She also added a funky green and blue lining on the inside for even more unique style.
Material: 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
Made in: Sri Lanka
Size / Measurements: SMALL. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 15"
- Chest: 16.5"
- Waist: 35"
- Arm: 24.5"
- Length: 23.5"
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.