Any Atlanta babes wanting to rep? This stunning letterman jacket features white leather sleeves and repurposed wool. The jacket also features the name "Dev" embroidered on the chest.
Material: 80% Wool, 20% recycled fibers, Polyester lining, Leather trim and sleeves
Made in: USA
Size / Measurements: MEDIUM. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 17"
- Chest: 36"
- Waist: 30"
- Arm: 24"
- Length: 23"
Condition: Very Good!
Care: hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.