This sheer camisole from the '80s is the perfect layer piece to add a bit of sex appeal to your wardrobe! We're obsessed with the sheer floral fabric and the itty bitty spaghetti straps. Pair tucked into your favorite high waisted jeans with black platform boots and a moto jacket for a hot street look!
Made in: N/A
Size / Measurements: MEDIUM. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Chest: 18"
- Waist: 34"
- Length: 26"
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.