Add some badassery to any outfit with this black leather jacket from the '80s. Batwing sleeves and shoulder pads add some major attitude while keeping you nice and warm. Double button closure at front.
Material: Genuine Leather
Label: Wilson's Suede & Leather
Made in: Korea
Size / Measurements: MEDIUM. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 20"
- Waist: 34"
- Arm: 22"
- Length: 26"
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Professional leather cleaner only.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.