Be the doll you are in this sweet blue gown and jacket set from the '60s. Featuring beautiful floral lace bust and matching bolero jacket.
Label: Int. Ladies Garment Workers Union
Made in: USA
Size / Measurements: XSMALL. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 23.5"
- Chest: 34"
- Arm: 16"
- Length: 57"
- Waist: 25"
Condition: Very Good! See image.
Care: Dry-clean only.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide. The overall size is just a guide, as very size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from arm-pit to arm-pit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from out-seam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Leg Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to the top of garment.