Betty Draper would sport this black sleeveless evening top in a chevron pattern with metal zipper and lining. This evenign top is versatile, would like fantastic paired with jeans or a leather skirt.
Material: No identification of material
Label: No label
Made in: USA, Union Made
Size / Measurements: Small. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 13”
- Chest: 18”
- Arm hole: 7”
- Length: 20”
- Waist: 17.5"
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Dry-clean only
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Shipping: FREE domestic shipping! International shipping rates apply.
Measurement Guide. The overall size is just a guide, as very size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from arm-pit to arm-pit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from out-seam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Leg Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to hem.