White Tropical Bright Print Swim Dress with rocket boobs has an empire waist and full skirt by Jacqueling. This little number is versatile, wear to the pool, to the park, or in the garden. Its constructed from swim material, but certainly considered a mini-dress and romper.
Material: Spandex and Nylon
Label: 1960s / maybe 50s
Made in: USA
Size / Measurements: MEDIUM. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches. Garments are MEASURED FLAT.
- Shoulder Strap: 14" length
- Chest: 16.5"
- Arm: 9"
- Length: 27"
- Empire Waist: 16 - 18”
- Leg hole: 11”
Care: hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide. The overall size is just a guide, as very size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from arm-pit to arm-pit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from out-seam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Leg Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to the top of garment.