Designer Philippe Adec uses the finest textiles for his products. this gold skirt is a wool acetate blend, that has a lovely shine and softness. Lined with back zipper and back slit.
Material: Wool & Acetate
Label: Phillipe Adec Paris
Made in: USA
Size / Measurements: SMALL. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Length: 17.5"
- Waist: 27"
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Dry-clean only
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.