Batten down the hatches and get ready to look adorable AF in this nautical skort from the '60s! We can go on and on about how cute this skirt is: the denim fabric, bright red and white lighthouse embroidery, white circle zipper, single back pocket, little shorts underneath, and slimming a-line cut.
Material: 100% Cotton
Label: Leon Levin
Made in: N/A
Size / Measurements: SMALL. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Waist: 25"
- Length: 19"
Condition: Very Good. There are some very minor orange stains on the waist line, but they're barely noticeable.
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.