Glam AND badass, this jacket from the '70s will up your style game! We can't get over the floral embossed leather and fur trim. The quilted inner lining will keep you cozy on those chilly nights. Pair with your favorite black flare jeans, platform boots, and chain belt for the ultimate look!
Material: Shell 100% Leather, Lining 100% Polyester
Label: Midnight Velvet
Made in: N/A
Size / Measurements: SMALL. This is an overall size for today. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 18"
- Chest: 21"
- Waist: 38"
- Arm: 25"
- Length: 27"
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Professional leather cleaner only.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.