This beautiful, ethereal light pink slip dress is naturally dyed by local artist, Jalena Webster, using crushed flower petals and features a subtle tie-dye print and lace trim. Can be worn to sleep/ to lounge in or for a night out on the town!
Material: 100% Nylon
Label: Vanity Fair
Made in: USA
Size / Measurements: XLARGE. (Model is 5'4" and has a 30" waist)
- Chest: 42"
- Waist: 40"
- Length: 33"
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Condition: Very Good!
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.