We love this tan and white patchwork shirt from the '80s! The shoulder pads add extra style and structure. Wear tucked into your favorite cutoff shorts. Add a vest, western boots, and bandana around your neck for a super cute western look!
Material: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
Made in: Taiwan
Size / Measurements: XLARGE. (Model is 5'4" and has a 30" waist)
- Shoulder: 19"
- Chest: 54"
- Waist: 42"
- Arm: 23"
- Length: 27"
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.