You'll be on everyone's mind at your next Sunday brunch in this gorgeous peach maxi gown and cropped bolero set from the '70s! We can't get over the sweet white lace trim and pleated bust. All you need are some lil pearls and heeled sandals to complete the ultimate '70s look!
Size / Measurements: SMALL. See measurement guide listed below in US inches.
- Shoulder: 29"
- Chest: dress 31" bolero 34"
- Waist: 25"
- Arm: 23"
- Length: dress 57" bolero 14"
Condition: Very Good!
Care: Hand wash on cold with mild detergent, hang to dry or dry flat.
Disclaimer: Vintage items are unique and pre-loved. Please note condition listed. Items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Measurement Guide: The overall size is just a guide as every size shifts by decade. Every garment is measured in inches.
- Shoulder: Measured from shoulder edge to opposite shoulder edge.
- Chest: Measured from armpit to armpit on the front of the garment.
- Arm: Measured from outseam, top of shoulder, to the edge of cuff.
- Length: Measured from top of garment to the bottom.
- Waist: Measured at the waist on the front of the garment.
- Inseam: Measured from inner seam of leg to the hem.
- Rise: Measured from where both leg inseams connect to top of the garment.